Monday, December 2, 2013

The three highlights of my year

My First highlight
Waitangi is my first highlight, because it was a lot of fun going down there learning new stuff about the treaty of waitangi and walking in the footsteps of our ancestors. It was an experience of a life time. My favourite thing there was having dinner at shippys.

My Second Highlight:
Soft ball is my second highlight, because it is my favourite sport and i like playing with my friends and winning. When we played softball at the start of the year it was cool cause we played kings collage. It was awesome playing heaps of teams.

My Third Highlight:
Fiafia is my third highlight cause it was cool and it was cool to perform in front of heaps of people. It was cool to learn new dances and to perform with my friends on stage. My favourite performance was the cook island dance because it was loud and awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment