Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What my friends say about me

On the last day of the last term. Our class had to walk around with paper on our backs so people could write on them. They had to write positive thing about what they thought about us. It was cool to see people writing positive things on my back as well as every one else's.

One of the things that they said about me was that I looked like sonny bill. I don't know why, its probably because I had a hair cut like him. And I try to not get it messed up and get it wreaked.

Another thing they said about me was that I was funny. Probably because some time I make up funny things and every one starts to laugh. And when I do funny stuff to make people laugh and dum stuff to.

The opportunity of doing that was cool because I found out things that I didn't know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment