Monday, May 27, 2013

training for fun run

For the last two weeks we have been training for the our fun run. For our fun run we have to get sponsors (aunty's,uncles,dad,mum,nannas or poppas) to give us money at the end of the run. But first we have to run 5ks that's why we have been running 1k every day.

we have to go out to the reserve and start as we run we run threw mud,water and trees. at the end of  every run every one has to run threw the gate and sit down and take a break. After the run is over every one is tired and lying on the grass that's when the teachers say we have to run again.

I'm doing all right at  running but I need to slow down and work on my paste if I run fast at the start I get tired at the middle. then I start to walk threw all of it my time is about 6:30 It would be good to do better and paste my self in my running.

No comments:

Post a Comment