Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holidays




In the holiday

In the holidays I played my psp at home. I was playing fight night round 3 and I was Mohammed Ali. It is a boxing game and I was versing Hopkins. When the bell rang I went up to Hopkins and punched him then I made him bleed, the bell rang so the round ended. Suddenly the ball rang again for the second round so I went up to Hopkins and I was punching him lots of times. He fell to the ground. Suddenly I heard the reef say “1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10” then the bell rang again and it said KO. The ref came over and held up my hand and said, “ The winner by knock out, Mohamed Ali”. Then I went to another match. THE END

2 comments:

  1. This is anice game what does ko mene live me a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kobe it's nice that you have a cool game to play and I wish that I could play it to.

    ReplyDelete