Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Immersion Assembly


In the Assembly I saw the teachers dressed up as pirates. Miss Burne was dressed up as James Cook. They looked funny but I still wanted to know what the topic was . Mr Burt told us it was Mighty Mariner. I said to my self "What is mighty mariners?" . Then team 1 came up a and they showed a movie about them going on a waka but they were siting down. Their movie finished and then team 2 came up. Mrs She was dressed up as a pirate and Mrs Burne was dressed up as James Cook. First Miss Burne was talking. She said she was James Cook then Mrs She was talking. She said she was a pirate then she was saying to Caption Cook she wanted an i-phone. She finally gave Mrs Burne a hug. THE END

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kobe,
    Good to see you getting some posts published.
    We certainly had lots of pirates at the Immersion Assembly. I enjoyed getting dressed up as Lief Erickson except for how my fluffy moustache and beard kept tickling me.
    Keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete